Wednesday, August 26, 2009

88 Boxes

I'm working on a creativity challenge, draw 88 thumbnail sketches of apples. Each sketch is 1" square. Most were done with a Micron pen and markers. I have 48 more to go.

apple thumbnail drawings




































top left to right

apple seed sprouting a tree, apple on tree, apple on curly tree

Kandinsky style apple, Georgia O'Keeffe inspired apple (when my daughter saw this one and I explained it to her she said "you are such a dork")...she's right, Picasso inspired apples, pointillist apple

Pop art apples, Hamburger apple, watercolor pencil drawing of spilled apples, box of apples

Fuji apples, Granny Smith apple, pink lady apple

apple hot air balloon, apples in stages of use

apple thumbnail drawings


































apples and ants, apple graffiti being painted by ants

witch on paring knife flying in front of a yellow apple moon, vampire apple, Frankenstein apple and his bride

bat wearing apple bling clock, ant in apple jail

crosscut apple slices, apple with arrow

rotten apple, apple pie with a horrified apple running away, peeled apple

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just stumbled on your blog, and I am enjoying it. I love this idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete